So… I had a Monday Love post for last week, but something happened with LiveWriter and I lost it and was too sad to rewrite it. There is a small chance it could have been operator error, but I just don’t know. And what the heck happened to auto-save, huh?!
So, Monday Love… the things I loved from the last week and think you should know about:
- Joy the Baker is such a genius, Cheddar Buttermilk Waffle B.L.T. sandwiches!!
- I love FoodBabe, and her recent info on Taco Bell and the glucose drink pregnant women have to chug for gestational diabetes testing were both quite interesting.
- I’ve never used rhubarb before, not even sure I’ve ever eaten it, but this Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp might have to happen soon. You don’t even need a bowl, just mix it in the pan!! Hello easy breakfast idea!
- I am still in love with my spiralizer, and this Deconstructed Manicotti Skillet looks delicious! I’d have to make it just for me though since Mr. Won’t Run isn’t a zucchini fan.
- With Summer and sunshine on its way, I won’t be turning on the oven unless absolutely necessary, so these No-Bake Dark Chocolate Granola Bites look like the perfect little snack or dessert when you just gotta have a little somethin’ sweet.
- Another no-oven option is this Spicy Cilantro Mango Wild Rice from Running to the Kitchen; it’s a rice salad you serve chilled which sounds perfect for a backyard picnic!
Enough links, here’s what life looked like last week:
KokoPuffer had some hangry eyes for french fries:
Costco had Stacy’s Pita Chips on sale so I had to stock up, those things are like crack!
Had a fun date night at a new-to-us place, The Country Cat. More details to come on that, but definitely check it out!
And a quick trip to OHSU with a not-too-shabby view.
That was my last week, how was yours? Anything exciting planned for this week?